dissabte, 1 de febrer del 2014

I hate...

I hate racist blokes, telling tasteless jokes and explaining where do people belong. I hate ignorant folks, who pay money to see gigs and talk through every fucking song. I hate people in night clubs, snorting coke and explaining where are your going wrong.

Well I hate pointless status updates on Facebook, FYI we were never "m8"s. We pretend to be friends on the internet when in real life, we have nothing to say to each other. Brother I have love for my mother, for good times, for music and my mates. Yeah I laugh, and live and I have love to give; but sometimes all you can do is hate.

I hate them fussy eaters. You cook them fajitas, pizza and chips. I hate stepping outside for a smoke and some guy coughs, like your lungs are his. And I hate the X-Factor, for murdering music; you bunch of money grubbing pricks.

And I hate them magazines, aimed at insecure teens that make ten year old's race to grow up. Hey kids, let's all be anorexic or better, eat chocolate until you throw up. Keep your Hollywood stars, and their stupid cars, and the Bo-tox, that makes them look fucked. Just grow old with grace. Have you seen Cher's face? It looks like it's been hit by a truck.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada